INTER-BIO Association invites you to take part in a discussion regarding national and regional priorities for organic farming in the context of the new guidelines and directives of the European Commission. As you know, organic farming is evolving dynamically around the world, with most countries adopting strategies and policies with the aim to adapt to this way of production. So far, Romania has a modest performance in this field, but it will have to align with the new European regulations in this area.
- The future of organic farming in the European Union – conclusions of the discussion with IFOAM EU in Brussels – Costin LIANU – President of INTER-BIO;
- New EU rules for organic products;
- The role of education in increasing the consumption of organic products;
- The evolution of innovation towards digitalization;
- The role of SMEs, clusters and cooperatives in the development of the internal organic market and on the export market;
- Organic products, human health and consumer protection;
- Standardization and its advantages.
The meeting will take place at USH Pro Business headquarters, Str. Nicolae Iorga, no. 34-36, floor 1, sector 1, Bucharest, on February 4, 2020, starting at 11.00.