The European Commission will hold an event entitled EU vs Virus Hackathon from April, 24 to 26 2020. The event will take place under the coordination of the European Commissioner Maryia Gabriel and aims to develop innovative solutions in order to overcome the challenges of the current pandemic situation.
As the event’s ambassador, USH Pro Business invites interested individuals to register on the website (https://euvsvirus.org/ ). The event can also be watched on the following channels:
- Video campaign: https://youtu.be/gkC6YEinomA
- News Alert message: https://ec.europa.eu/info/news/pan-european-hackathon-develop-
- Download visuals: Flyer and Twitter Banner
- Twitter hashtags: #EUvsVirus; #HacktheCrisis; #EUSolidarity; #StrongerTogether;
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/249707376073847/
- Instagram: instagram.com/EuvsVirus
The action intendes to speed up the process of collaboration, on applied research, at European level between the Member States. Structured communities of practice that will be formed, will connect experts in several fields, from the civil society, partners and business representatives across Europe, in order to find and evaluate possible funding, innovative solutions that can reduce coronavirus and its effects. The proposed areas are highly diversified and aim the transfer of knowledge and finding innovative solutions that can be implemented throughout the European single market.