INTER-BIO Association of manufacturers, processors and Traders of Certified Organic Products invites you to participate in the international fair BIOFACH CHINA (http://www.biofachchina.com/en/ ), an event that will take place in Shanghai during May, 13-15 2020.
This fair is part of the Export Promotion Program and is subsidized with government funds, offering advantages like:
- support from the government for 50% of the travel expenses (plane ticket, accommodation, travel medical insurance) of a company representative;
- 100% support of transport and customs formalities for a maximum of 50 kg samples / company
- 100% support for the expenses regarding the renting of the space, the construction of the pavilion, electricity.
- the participating company should not have debts to the state;
- compliance with the level of the minimis aid for promotion granted in the last 2 fiscal years and in the current fiscal year which must not exceed the equivalent in lei of 200000euro
- submission of required eligibility documents (see attachment)
The registration procedure involves completing and sending the following documents:
- Registration to action form, attached (Annex 4)
- Statement on your own responsibility for the beneficiaries of the de minimis aid (Annex 5 – attached);
- Fiscal attestation certificate issued by ANAF;
- Fiscal attestation certificate for legal entities regarding local taxes and fees and other revenues for the local budget, issued by the competent local authority;
- Certificate of ascertainment from the Trade Register;
- Other annexes attached.
Since only 10 places are available for participation in this fair through the Export Promotion Program, the registrations will be made taking into consideration the date when the complete documentation was sent.
To express your intention to participate, fill in the attached form and send it to the e-mail adress firstname.lastname@example.org by latest December 30, 2019 .
In order for your participation to be registered, it is necessary that you send the requested and attached documents (scanned, signed and in accordance with the original) until January 10, 2020 to the email address email@example.com .
For additional information you can contact us by phone 0216.500.014 / 0723207878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org , Mrs. Cristina Ilie – organizer from Inter-Bio Association.