Following the participation of Romanian companies, producers of organic products in Biofach 2019, each of them has better understood the requirements of foreign markets. A clear conclusion is that the road to external orders is easier to follow if we continue such actions, with the recalibration of promotion and marketing efforts.
For this reason, we want to highlight again the importance of individual brands and that companies fit into a collective brand, combining individual efforts with those of clusters and other business alliances, innovation and technological transfer of knowledge, listing on the markets of countries such as the UK, etc.
Inter-Bio Association and USH Pro Business Center together with Bio Danubius Cluster, Bio Concept Prahova Valley, BioNEst and ACEX invite you to the workshop “AFTER-BIOFACH DEBATE 2019
How do we recalibrate export strategies based on new market information ”, an event that will take place on March 5, 2019 starting at 10.00
- The results of the participation of Romanian companies in the organic sector at BIOFACH Nuremberg 2019 fair;
- Perspectives of the participation of ecological clusters in Romania in BIOFACH 2020. Ways of organizing the national pavilion for BIOFACH 2020 edition;
- The advantages of promoting companies under a collective, cluster brand;
- Analysis of the brands of the operators from the ecological sector, analysis performed on the brands from the Swiss-Romanian Program;
- The specifics of the UK market and listing on distributor networks;
- Sources of funding for clusters, from both national and European funds;
- Guiding and supporting the organic sector towards innovation and technology transfer – by developing a competitiveness pole;
- Ways of communication of the brand in the production of organic products.
- Export of organic products to the UK & Ireland